duminică, ianuarie 18, 2009

My God..

Vroiam să scriu un post despre cum mă plictisesc eu, dar m-am răzgândit. Apoi m-am gândit să scriu un post despre Twilight, dar am renunţat la idee. Mă culc.

Elliot: Dr. Cox!
Dr. Cox: And there you are!
Elliot: Huh?
Dr. Cox: I was just now wondering if there was anything that could actually push my headache into a full blown migraine... and there you are.

J.D.: [thinking] Just tell him how you feel without sounding like a girl for once.
[to Turk]
J.D.: I miss you so much it hurts sometimes.

[J.D. faces a burnt-faced Dr. Kelso, who has just had hot coffee splashed on his face]
J.D.: [Thinking] Oh my God, do not say splotchy.
J.D.: Good splotchy Dr. Splotchy.

J.D.: I can't believe you lost our bottle opener.
Chris Turk: Yeah, I know.
[quoting JD from earlier]
Chris Turk: I miss it so much, it hurts sometimes.
J.D.: You're a bad person.

Dr. Kelso: Hey, guess what has two thumbs and *still* doesn't give a crap?
[Points at his face with his thumbs]


Gata, acum chiar mă culc. =))

2 comentarii:

Unknown spunea...

aa pai nu mai zic dak nu conteaza:)))

Alexa spunea...

Haha, tot ai zis ceva. ;;)